Friday, September 5, 2014

Breaking free

By the end of August I've finally broke free from almost 8 years of a sad workday routine.
A severe harassement left me out of options while I combated corruption and evil.
It took me a lot of courage, dignity and faith to resign from a proficuous career.
But when everythting is poisoned and doomed by others there's no way out.

Of course I can't make public the name of this company.
What I may say is that it's big and well-known on its segment.
The amount of money and resources they've been wasting is fabulous.
But, as everybody knows, unfortunately, there are those who benefit from chaos.

Of course that's why I moved to Solaris years ago and have stuck to it.
Solaris leaves few or no margin for the bad guys to cheat.
That's why the cheaters have come after me.
As a person of faith I pray for them.

I can say I've pursuited the best for the company and for people.
I can say I've respected Nature by taking into consideration natural resources.
I can say I posed no harm to anyone but acted Etically, with honesty and by the Law.
I've struggled to give a good example and God shall be my ultimate Judge and Witness.

I have peace of mind.
I continue to sleep very well.
My health is improving each day.
Now I live much better; and with much less.
I'm resuming advanced courses I left suspended years ago.
It may take a while for things to settle down, but chances are now I'll live longer.
After this critical transition I shall be happly resuming my posts.

Thank you.
Take care of yourself.